The Homestead Brogo perfectly blends rustic, country charm with contemporary elegance. We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and we will ensure it is nothing short of perfect.
The Function Coordinator will be there to offer you as much help you need to plan your wedding from its inception through until the end of the night and your guests have returned home.
We offer the following:
- Dedicated indoor reception space for up to 120 guests offering floor to ceiling windows with bushland views, surrounding balconies, bar and open fire.
- Picturesque gardens featuring 200-year-old apple gums, a duck pond, and dedicated wedding ceremony garden.
- Breathtaking photo backdrops ranging from the banks of the Brogo River to scenic gardens and the majestic Mumbulla Mountains.
- Onsite catering. Choose from our popular wedding packages or let our expert kitchen staff design a menu to your taste.
- Kind, professional and down to earth staff who will go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay with us.
- Facilities for you and your bridal party to get ready before the big day.
- Romantic, boutique accommodation for your wedding night.
- Strong existing relationships with local suppliers so we can recommend everything from hairdressers to transport for your guests.